
Below, leave me a message if you've got the following to offer:
-Interesting places around New York City that I might profile
-Interesting people around New York City that I might profile
-You'd like to be profiled!
Dear Everyone!
It's the third day of Thrive Guide's existence, and things are just about to get personal. I'm seeking you out for thrive-stories, profiles in thrive, narratives of great thriving, if you will. If you thrive particularly well in your environment, I'd love to interview you and take a few photos. It will all be intensely great: you'll become the spokesperson of your borough, neighborhood, or village, and your head will grow large amounts. Yes!
I'll also be begging my favorite, notable New Yorkers to say a few words about their methods of thrive. I'm confident that with a little time, Thrive Guide will be a useful tool-- so useful, in fact, that you'll want to boil it down to a pocket-sized, hard cover book. One day.
No big ideas today, tomorrow Thrive Guide will be featuring its first PROFILE IN THRIVE, though, so prepare yourself for that, you thrive-guidiacs. (Tell me how you feel about that word.) PLEASE, let me know if you'd like to be profiled, as well as if you've got any friends who thrive particularly well. Let me know of your favorite places to enjoy yourself, too. Thrive Guide depends on the readers, and if you're reading this, you are one.
I'll leave you with a tip: take out your headphones! The sidewalk, the train, the bus-- these are no places for iPods! There's more than enough to listen to around you, as "cheesy" as that may sound. *Not available on iTunes.
Best,
Jordan

thrive-guidiac... hard to wrap my head around that word
ReplyDeletei love the thrive guide.
ReplyDeletewin.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait. For the pocket-sized hardcover, that is.
ReplyDeleteguidiacs... i might lean stronger toward guidians or guidants (with an accent over the A)
ReplyDeleteThis is blowing up. It's going to be AMAZING. I can't wait. Really.
ReplyDeleteIma jive until I thrive.
ReplyDeletei promise wonderful things, just sit back, guide, and let yourself be guided!
ReplyDeleteBRING ON THE BRINI! yay!
ReplyDeletebasically, i take my ferret to the park in williamsburg. then i'll have a black n mild on my roof. its a tradition to order a long island iced tea at Good Stuff Diner on 14th & 6th...REGARDLESS of time of day. so good.
ReplyDelete